Friday 29 August 2014

Best Mistake

"My ex and I were together for a little while and it was amazing and our relationship was solid and then we went through some rough patches, and we made mistakes and people told us that we shouldn't be together but we can't help but go back to each other. We both don't want to let it go"

Firstly, it's always good to listen to other people's perspectives, they can see things that you can't sometimes and their advice can help you grow. Respect that other people care about you and they only want to protect you. Don't let it consume you though. If you feel a certain way about something then that is how you feel, you do not deserve to be made to feel like a bad person because you feel a certain way. An important thing to remember is that your happiness is important too. If things didn't work out between you and your partner because he or she was hurting you, or making you feel like dirt, then you have to listen to your feelings and put yourself first.

If you really feel like it's going to work then fight. Someone told me a story about how he met his wife. He said, I saw her working as a waitress at a diner and I asked her out but she said no. I went and ate dinner at that diner for a year and played my cards right until she finally said yes. If I hadn't of waited and forgiven and tried, chance after chance, I wouldn't be with the one person that I love most in this world right now...
I mean, you don't have to be a stalker about it! But if you believe that it's worth it, then I urge you to fight for the person that you love... There are so many things that could get in the way, that DO get in the way... But what if that person is the one you're meant to be with... How could you let that slip through your fingers? Don't let it...

Good luck everyone
-We are Golden


No comments:

Post a Comment